doTERRA Oregano Essential Oil
doTERRA Oregano oil is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional practices.
The primary chemical components of Oregano essential oil is carvacrol, a phenol that possesses antioxidant properties when ingested.
Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano essential oil; only one to two drops is needed.
Additionally, Oregano essential oil should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin. Oregano essential oil is considered a “hot oil” and can burn if applied undiluted.
One drop taken internally each day can help maintain healthy immune function;
Oregano oil can be taken more frequently as needed to further support the immune system.*
In addition to being a popular cooking spice, Oregano oil also supports healthy digestion and respiratory function when taken internally.*
Oregano’s aroma acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Oregano Essential Oil
- Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent
- Supports a healthy immune system, healthy digestion, and respiratory function when used internally*
- Offers powerful antioxidants when ingested*
Uses for doTERRA Oregano Essential Oil
- Take one drop of Oregano oil in a veggie cap or 4 fl. oz of liquid daily to maintain healthy immune function.*
- Add one to two drops to a veggie capsule to support healthy respiratory function.*
- Put one drop of Oregano essential oil in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or on a roast.
- Put 10 drops in a 16-ounce spray bottle with water for a surface cleaner.
Directions for Use of doTERRA Oregano Essential Oil
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute 1 drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
Herbaceous, sharp, green, camphoraceous
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease