doTERRA Digest Tabs contain Calcium Carbonate
Calcium carbonate, which comes from natural mineral sources, helps maintain stomach acid balance by neutralizing excess acid in the stomach.* This helps relieve the discomfort caused by occasional acidity such as heartburn, indigestion, and flatulence.* This specially designed calcium carbonate is less chalky than many similar products on the market and much easier to chew and swallow.
doTERRA Digest Tabs contain DigestZen Essential Oil Blend
This unique blend contains Ginger, Fennel, and Coriander to help ease occasional stomach discomfort and indigestion, while Peppermint, Star Anise, Cardamom, and Caraway aid with digestion and help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.* DigestZen is a healthy, natural, and gentle way to soothe an occasional upset stomach or maintain a healthy digestive system.*
Directions for How to Use doTERRA Digest Tabs
Chew one tablet as needed up to six times daily.
Primary Benefits of doTERRA Digest Tabs
- Specifically designed for individuals with sensitive stomachs.
- Combines the unique digestive benefits of calcium carbonate along with pure essential oils from plants traditionally known for providing soothing support to the gastrointestinal tract, including Peppermint, Coriander, Ginger, Caraway, Cardamom, Fennel, and Anise.*
- A unique and powerful synergistic blend of natural ingredients designed to relieve occasional heartburn and indigestion, while promoting the overall health of the gastrointestinal tract.*
- Use with or between meals as needed, for relief from occasional stomach upset, indigestion, and heartburn.*
- Helps relieve occasional sour stomach.*
- Provides relief from the uncomfortable burning of occasional acid indigestion and helps reduce unwanted belching and bloating.*
100 chewable tabs
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use with other acid reducers. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.