Peppermint Chocolate Bites
These mini chocolate bites with added peppermint essential oil are sure to keep friends and family coming back for more and they’re also healthy!
If you are looking for a holiday cookie recipe then this is a MUST!
1 ½ cup organic coconut oil
¼ cup raw honey
3 drops Peppermint oil
1 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 candy cane, crushed
- Whip solid coconut oil, raw honey, and Peppermint essential oil together with hand mixer. The whipped filling should be white and fluffy when complete.
- Refrigerate whipped filling for about five minutes.
- Use a small scoop or measuring spoon to make small mounds of mint filling. Press down with spoon or finger to make a flat shape.
- Place each piece on sheet of parchment paper on top of cookie sheet. Return mints to freezer until ready to coat with chocolate.
- In small saucepan or double boiler, gently melt chocolate chips over low heat.
- Take mints out of freezer. Use fork to dip each piece in melted chocolate. Place on top of cooling rack.
- For holiday fun, sprinkle with crushed candy cane immediately after coating.
- Put chocolates back in freezer to cool until hardened. Serve chocolates immediately or store in refrigerator until you are ready to eat them.
Tip: Use a cool spoon to shape whipped filling to reduce sticking.
**Ready to get started with doTERRA Essential Oils? A Wholesale Membership will get you the best price. Join with me for lots of perks! Click here for more info