OnGuard Pancakes - a Healthy and Tasty Breakfast
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark oil
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, optional
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2–4 drops of doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend (to taste)
- Mash bananas in medium mixing bowl; mix in yogurt, eggs, milk, canola oil, vanilla, and doTERRA On Guard.
- In large mixing bowl add oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and walnuts; mix well.
- Add banana mixture to dry ingredients and mix. Do not over mix.
- Spray griddle with non-stick spray, use small ladle to scoop out mixture to griddle. Cook on medium to high heat. Cook as you would regular pancakes, waiting for bubbles to appear then flip.
Get the best price on doTERRA Essential Oils! Click here to learn more about how to purchase and get your starter kit. There's kits for every budget.