This four-ingredient homemade bubbles recipe is as fun to make as it is to play with! Your children will be begging to make this fun activity that includes all-natural ingredients, including doTERRA On Guard® Foaming Hand Wash. This bubbles recipe will also clean their hands, keep them safe from environmental threats*, and cleanse the air.
I use affiliate links in this post. If you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission. Your price isn’t affected and any money earned goes towards the cost of running this website.
Ingredients for homemade DIY Scented Bubbles
- 1 cup warm distilled water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin
- 2 teaspoons sugar, preferably organic
- 2 tablespoons doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash
Instructions for homemade scented Bubbles
- Combine all ingredients and stir.
- Make your own wand or reuse old bubble wands, then head outside and blow bubbles!
Store bubbles mixture in an air-tight container for up to one month.
Tip: Make your own wand with pipe cleaners, wire, or a pipet. To make a pipet wand, cut off the end of the bulb of a plastic pipet, then dip the cut end in the solution and blow through the narrow end.
doTERRA OnGuard Foaming Hand Wash is a gentle, healthy alternative to harsh soaps that may dry and irritate sensitive skin.
- Gentle cleansers and emollients clean and soften hands throughout the day without drying or irritating sensitive skin
- doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash is pH balanced to protect the delicate moisture barriers of the skin
- The spice and citrus aromas of doTERRA On Guard invigorate the senses during and after use
- The power of doTERRA On Guard essential oils enhances the cleansing function to take it to a new level and set it apart from other commercially branded products
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog