Neroli Essential Oil Uses
Neroli Essential Oil is a floral Essential Oil from the flower of the bitter orange tree. This oil has quickly ascended to the top of my favorites list because it is so incredibly calming to me. I am a very anxious person and it is fantastically calming!
Fun Fact: There are three essential oils that come from this tree! Neroli comes from the flowers, Wild Orange comes from cold pressing the rind of the fruit, and Pettigrain (A.K.A. “man’s Lavender”) comes from the leaves and twigs! Wow!
So here’s a quick list of some of the uses as described by Emily Wright (one of the doTERRA founders) at the 2017 doTERRA Annual Convention in September.
- Increase Libido
- Neroli can help cuts, scrapes, or scratches heal quicker
- Good for stress
- Soothing & calming
- Great for sleep
- Good for the digestive system (support a healthy inflammatory response)
- Can be used in the late stages of pregnancy for hormone balancing
- Improve hormone concentrations in body during menopause
- Helps bad cells to die so that new healthy cells can grow
- Promote a positive mood
- May help reduce feelings of anxiousness
- Soothes skin
- Encourages relaxation
- Encourages feelings of intimacy
- Optimizing Cellular Health
- Helps regulate healthy cell production
- May regulate mTOR, an important regulator of cell death
- Can be used by women for targeted cellular support
This Essential Oil has quickly become one of my favorites! I keep the roller with me and use it for calming my anxious feelings that I get throughout the day.