Aromatherapy diffuser blends for the month of March.
How to use these essential oil diffuser blends
- Choose the diffuser blend you want to use.
- Fill your diffuser to the fill line with water
- Add the drops of essential oils to the water in your diffuser
- Plug your diffuser in and press the start button.
What Type of Diffuser to Use
There are many choices when it comes to diffusers.
The most popular are Ultrasonic Diffusers. You can see the highest rated diffusers on Amazon here
A common question that I get asked frequently is what size diffuser to buy? The answer is it depends on the size of the room you’re planning on using the diffuser in.
Portable diffusers are also an option for in the car, or if you want to be able to place the diffuser where there isn’t an outlet available. This diffuseris very popular, and is rechargeable.
Diffuser For a small room
For small rooms, you can use a smaller size capacity. Look for one in the 150ml range. I’ve used the diffuser pictured in my bathrooms for years, and am very happy with it. I have it in basic white. There are some beautiful wood options available. If you can get it for under $18, that’s a great price. Check the price on Amazon
Diffuser For a Large Room
For Large rooms, you’ll want a diffuser with a larger capacity. I recommend at least a 300ml capacity like the diffuser pictured below. There are even some diffusers that have a 500ml capacity.
March Diffuser Blends
Here are several fresh and bright diffuser blends you can use in your home during the month of March. They can be used year round, of course. Not just during March.
More Diffuser Blends You May Like
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog
- 10 Best Essential Oil Hair Care DIY Recipes for natural, healthy hair
- Essential Oil Hair Growth Serum Recipe
- 10 Warm and Spicy Cassia Essential Oil Diffuser Blends and DIY Recipes
- Halloween Pumpkin Diffuser + Diffuser Blends
- 30 Arborvitae Essential Oil Uses, Diffuser Blends, and Recipes
- Autumn Diffuser Blends