Lavender Lemonade With Essential Oil
This refreshing Lavender Lemonade is perfect for a summer BBQ, or afternoon in the backyard! This drink will be a hit with everyone, kids included.
Bonus – the Lavender Essential Oil will help calm any anxious feelings or stress you may be experiencing!
Lavender essential oil is known for it's calming benefits. So, it makes sense that when you add it to your lemonade, you will be happily zenned out. Is 'zenned' a word?? You know what I mean.
Lemon is my favorite essential oil to add to drinks. It is detoxifying and helps your liver and kidneys process out all the bad stuff building up in your system. I always start my day with a glass of lemon water and feel much better when I do. I am prone to kidney stones and any time I feel like I am starting to develop another one, I drink lemon water, and feel better.
Feel like an adult beverage? You could add a splash of vodka to this and have a delicious cocktail.
Directions to make Lavender Lemonade:
• 1 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice, pits removed, pulp added
• 1 cup raw honey (I love to get local honey from the farmers market)
• 6 cups of water
• 2 drop Lavender essential oil
• 2 drops Lemon essential oil
1. In a small saucepan, bring to a boil 2 1/2 cups of water.
2. Remove from burner and add raw honey. Stir until dissolved.
3. Add two drops of Lavender essential oil
4. Cut lemons, remove the seeds and squeeze lemons into a glass pitcher
5. Add honey water to lemon juice in the glass pitcher.
6. Add another 2 1/2 cups of cold water.
7. Add two drops of Lemon essential oil.
8. Refrigerate until ready.
Secret Hack: This is also wonderful with some Vodka added to it! If that's your kinda thing.
I love your feedback! Comment below if you've tried and let me know what you think.
I love your feedback!
Comment below and let me know what you think of this recipe!
Before you go, Check out some other ways to use Essential Oils
Want to save 25% on all doTERRA products? Get started with a no commitment wholesale membership for as low as $35. Click here for more information, or fill out this quick form and I will email you the details.