DIY Strawberry Lime Sugar Scrub
Are you one of those people who likes skin care that smells like dessert? Most of those products are chalk-full of artificial fragrances and chemicals that trick your nose into thinking that it is the real thing, when it really isn't. This Strawberry-Lime Sugar Scrub smells like fresh strawberry jam and is even easier to make.
- In a large plastic bag, add strawberries and crush with a rolling pin.
- Add crushed strawberries and sugar into large bowl.
- In a microwavable glass cup, add the organic virgin coconut oil and place in microwave for 15 seconds or until melted.
- In the glass cup with melted virgin coconut oil, add Fractionated Coconut Oil, vanilla extract, and Lime essential oil. Stir until combined and add to bowl with strawberries and sugar.
- Stir until everything is combined. If mixture looks too dry, add 1 teaspoon of Fractionated Coconut Oil at a time until consistency is right.
- Store in airtight container.
- To us, take a handful of scrub into hands and rub together until sugar dissolves. Rinse under warm water and pat dry. For added softness, rub hands with doTERRA SPA Hand & Body Lotion.