DIY Essential Oil Fall Room Spray
Make your home smell cozy and warm with this nontoxic essential oil DIY Fall Room Spray. I absolutely love the scents of fall, but something I am not a fan of is the chemical scent that can come with them.
Here is a simple solution!
Try this yummy essential oil blend for a healthier nontoxic alternative, or get creative with your essential oils and come up with a blend of your own.
Do you have a favorite fall scent blend? Share in the comments below
DIY Essential Oil Fall Room Spray Recipe
Ingredients for Your Essential Oil Fall Room Spray
- 10 drops Harvest Spice blend (can substitute with Clove)
- 10 drops Wild Orange
- 5 drops Cassia
- 5 drops Cinnamon Bark(it’s ok to substitute more Cassia if you don’t have Cinnamon)
- 1 TBSP Witch Hazel or vodka (but why waste perfectly good vodka on a room spray?)
- 4 oz spray bottle (I love these aluminum sprays like in the picture or these glass sprays)
Instructions to make your Fall Room Spray
- Add all ingredients to your spray bottle
- Top off with water. Distilled is preferred, but tap water works fine, too.
- Gently shake to combine everything.
To Use Your Fall Room Spray
Give your spray bottle a gentle shake before using. Then simply spritz a few times into the air.
Share this post so others can enjoy it!
Do you have a favorite fall scent? Comment and let me know!