DIY Essential Oil Fall Room Spray
Make your home smell cozy and warm with this nontoxic essential oil DIY Fall Room Spray. I absolutely love the scents of fall, but something I am not a fan of is the chemical scent that can come with them.
Here is a simple solution!
Try this yummy essential oil blend for a healthier nontoxic alternative, or get creative with your essential oils and come up with a blend of your own.
Do you have a favorite fall scent blend? Share in the comments below
I use affiliate links in this article. If you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission which goes towards the cost of running this website. Your price is not affected.
Useful Tools for Making Your Fall Room Spray
I find one of these mini stainless funnels invaluable in all of my DIY essential oil projects. It helps get liquids like water, coconut oil, witch hazel, etc. into your small bottles.
You can grab one HERE
Essential Oils for your Fall Room Spray
The essential oils for this room spray have a warm, comforting scent. These are the scents that most of us associate with falling leaves, changing seasons, and cooler temperatures.
You can switch out these essential oils for other essential oils if you like. There’s no hard rule on this. Mix up the oils to your liking.
- Harvest Spice (this is only available for a short period every year. You can substitute with Clove if you don’t have it.)
- Wild Orange
- Cinnamon Bark
DIY Essential Oil Fall Room Spray Recipe
DIY Fall Room Spray with Essential Oil
- 1 Small Funnel You may find this useful for all of your essential oil DIY's
- 4 oz spray bottle
- 10 drops Clove Essential Oil
- 10 drops Orange Essential Oil
- 5 drops Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 1 TBL Witch Hazel unscented
- Add all ingredients to your spray bottle
- Top off with water. Distilled is preferred, but tap water works fine, too.
- Gently shake to combine everything.
- To use: Give your spray bottle a gentle shake before using. Then simply spritz a few times into the air.
If you love making your own Essential Oil Room Sprays, you may also like 10 Fall and Autumn Room Spray Recipes
Share this post so others can enjoy it!
Do you have a favorite fall scent? Comment and let me know!
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog
- DIY Homemade Natural Laundry Soap with Essential Oils
- Oregano Essential Oil Benefits
- DIY Massage Oil with Essential Oil for Valentines Day
- Best Essential Oil Storage Ideas – How and Where to Store your Oils
- Benefits and 30 Ways to Use Frankincense Essential oil
- 10 Best Essential Oil Hair Care DIY Recipes for natural, healthy hair