Lesson 2 Module 1
The high menthol content of the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality—making it one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of water mint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linnaeus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products.
Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function when taken internally. Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
- Add a drop to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Apply to temples and base of skull when experiencing head tension or pain.
- Put a drop on your tongue for fresh breathe.
- Swallow a drop or two with a glass of water when experiencing upset somach or nasuea. Can also apply directly to abdomen.
- When ingested, promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Promotes digestive health when taken internally
- Repels bugs naturally