7) Lavender In The Kitchen
Did you know that you can use Essential Oils to cook, marinate, or enhance flavors in your daily diet?
Here are a few ideas:
- Lavender is a great addition to Lemonade. You only need one to two drops per pitcher of Lemonade.
- Add four to six drops Lavender, honey, berries, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and maybe a partial banana to your favorite vanilla ice cream. Blend to combine and enjoy!
- Add a hint of Lavender to your cupcakes with one to two drops added to the batter. Just a toothpick swirl is needed for your icing.
- Lavender and Lemon pound cake,
- Lavender cheesecake,
- Lavender banana bread,
- Enhance your chocolate with Lavender,
- Combine Lavender with citrus to soften the citrus flavor.
Tip: a little goes a long way.
So, how will you incorporate Lavender into your diet?