2) Lavender For the Skin
One of the amazing benefits that Lavender provides is wonderful skin support.
Apply Lavender topically when:
- You need to remove a splinter. Lavender can help support drawing the wood out of your skin. Apply one drop to area of concern.
- You have a cut or scrape. Apply one drop of Lavender to involved areas.
- You need support for healthy skin – Lavender can reduce appearances of blemishes, scars, or occasional acne. Gently rub one drop directly on area of concern. Can dilute with carrier oil if needed.
- You have rough, itchy, dry, or bleeding areas of concern on your skin. Combine one drop of Lavender with coconut oil, unscented lotion, or a topical cream of choice. Apply liberally.
- You have areas of dry or chapped skin. Apply one drop directly on area. Massage in gently.
- Your skin has come in contact with something hot. Apply one drop to area to help the skin heal quickly and provide a bit of pain relief.
So which of these ways would your skin love the most?