8) Lavender and the body
Lavender can support our bodies in so many ways. Here are a few ideas and suggestions:
- If you ever experience ear discomfort, rub a drop of Lavender oil alone, or combined with Melaleuca around the outside of the ear (never IN the ear).
- Women, if you experience those monthly cramps, apply Lavender topically to abdomen to soothe the area of discomfort.
- Apply topically to areas of muscle tension or head tension.
- Apply topically along jaw line to promote relaxation and relieve stress that promotes teeth grinding.
- Dilute and apply topically along the jaw line of teething baby.
- To help maintain or support healthy blood pressure, apply topically over the heart, on pulse points, or take internally.
- Combine with Wild Orange or Frankincense Essential Oil and apply topically to back of neck for mental clarity.
Which of these ways would you use Lavender essential oil the most?