09) Pampering With Peppermint
Peppermint is a great Essential Oil choice to pamper yourself or loved ones with.
- Consider a massage with diluted Peppermint. The soothing components and pleasurable cooling sensations make it ideal while you enjoy its sweet and relaxing aroma. Combine the Peppermint with Lavender to produce optimal soothing feelings with any massage.
- You can also add Peppermint Essential Oil to your shampoo and conditioner for a stimulating hair massage that will pamper your scalp!
- Add a drop to your Body Wash and / or Body lotion to promote cooling sensations and revitalize your skin.
- Add Peppermint to Sugar or Salt Scrub to exfoliating and energize. (see recipe below)
- Or pamper your skin with this easy luxurious body butter! (see recipe below)
- Or enjoy this easy PEPPERMINT lip scrub. (see recipe below)
Sugar / Salt Scrub Exfoliation DIY Recipe
• 1 c. Sugar or Epsom Salt
• 1/2 c. Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
• 15–20 drops PEPPERMINT Essential Oil
Mix all ingredients together. Store in an airtight glass container. Perfect to use with a washcloth for a full body or foot scrub.
Butter Up Peppermint Body Butter Recipe
• 1 c. Coconut Oil
• 1 c. Shea Butter or Cocoa Butter
• 10 drops PEPPERMINT Essential Oil
Combine the coconut oil and Shea (or cocoa) butter in a sauce pan on medium heat. Melt contents until completely liquid, usually about 4–5 minutes. Transfer to a mixing bowl and refrigerate until the liquids become semi-solid again (this will vary due to refrigerator settings but could take a few hours). Add PEPPERMINT Essential Oil and whip with mixer to the consistency of whipped cream. Transfer to a glass jar and ENJOY!
Sugar & Honey Lip Scrub Recipe
• 2 tbsp. Sugar
• 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
• 1 tsp. Honey
• 3 drops PEPPERMINT Essential Oil
Combine and store in a glass jar. To use, gently rub on lips and wipe off with warm water.
If you like these recipes, be sure to check out the DIY Spa recipes class