Learn how to make a simple Christmas Room Spray with essential oils to fill your home with the warm and inviting scent of the holidays. These Christmas Room Spray recipes are so delicious and easy to make!
Skip the toxic store bought room sprays and use your essential oils to make healthy options that make wonderful gifts!
Christmas is coming up soon and if you’re anything like me, you’ll be spending way too much time cleaning your house.
I’ve been using essential oils for years now and I love making room sprays at home. They smell amazing and they also keep your home smelling fresh throughout the year.
They also make great gifts. Everyone loves to receive homemade, personalized gifts. Add a tag and tie it on with some hemp twine and you have an easy, inexpensive, yet very thoughtful gift.
Here’s a collection of 15 essential oil room spray recipes that you can try out this holiday season.
What you’ll need to make these Christmas Essential Oil Room Sprays
Grab some glass spray bottles. If you use plastic, be sure to use a PET plastic. PET is safe for essential oil use, but it’s always best to use glass or aluminum.
Here’s a few easy ideas from Amazon:
You’ll also want some Witch Hazel to use as the base for your room sprays.
Here’s what I love to use
Directions to make an essential oil room spray
Gather your essential oils, witch hazel and empty spray bottle before you get started.
- Add the essential oils to an empty 2 oz glass spray bottle
- Fill the bottle with witch hazel or distilled water
- Gently Shake before using
The Christmas Essential Oil Room Spray Recipes
Related Christmas Products We Think You’ll Love
Display your oils this Christmas season in a cute Christmas Tree Essential Oil Display.
- Keep one next to each diffuser to spruce up your home decor.
- Give one or two as gifts to your essential oil loving friends.
Christmas Tree Essential Oil ShelfProduct on sale
Wrap up of Essential Oil Christmas Spray Recipes
Essential Oil Room sprays are a fantastic way to have a delicious smelling home without the use of toxic candles and synthetic sprays, all of which can cause serious health issues.
Make a few and keep some for yourself and give some away as gifts!
Comment with your favorite!
Related: More Christmas Essential Oil posts
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog
- DIY Massage Oil with Essential Oil for Valentines Day
- Best Essential Oil Storage Ideas – How and Where to Store your Oils
- Benefits and 30 Ways to Use Frankincense Essential oil
- 10 Best Essential Oil Hair Care DIY Recipes for natural, healthy hair
- Essential Oil Hair Growth Serum Recipe
- 10 Warm and Spicy Cassia Essential Oil Diffuser Blends and DIY Recipes