Have you been feeling down lately? It’s that time of year where many people are starting to feel “blue”. Holiday bills are arriving, the Christmas spirit has left, New Years Resolutions are already being broken, and the weather has been positively dreary for most people.
Also known as Winter Blues, this can affect people this time of the year.
Here’s a diffuser blend to help beat those blues. Bergamot is especially known to help with feelings of sadness or self doubt. But if you don’t have Bergamot, use whatever citrus oils you have to help lift and brighten your mood. The Joyful Blend would also be a good one to use at this time of year.
You can also make a roller with these oils or just put on your hands and apply to pulse points. For a 5ml roller, increase the number of drops about 4x.
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog
- How to get started with Meditation
- Best Essential Oils for Meditation, Diffuser Blends & Recipes
- Balancing Chakras with Essential Oils
- 5 Essential Oil Roller Bottle Blend Recipes for Calming and Relaxation
- Festive Essential Oil Diffuser Blends for Christmas Season
- How to DIY Make Scented Lotion with Essential Oils