Banana Sushi is so much fun to make, and even more fun to eat.
This healthy desert recipe is one you won’t have to feel guilty about. Kids and adults alike will love the whimsy.
Pin for later
Raspberry Lime Sushi
- 1 banana
- Fresh raspberries sliced in half
- white chocolate
- Chia seeds
- 1 drop Lime oil
- Melt small amount of white chocolate chips in microwave, stirring occasionally until glossy.
- Put one drop of Lime oil into chocolate, stirring to mix.
- With a spoon, carefully spread white chocolate over top half of banana.
- Sprinkle chia seeds, then gently press raspberries over the top, convex side up, flattening slightly to look like nigiri.
Peanut Butter Wild Orange Sushi
- 1 banana,
- Natural peanut butter
- Dark chocolate chips
- Shredded coconut Flaked
- sea salt (finishing salt)
- 1 drop Wild Orange oil
- With a spoon, spread peanut butter over top half of banana.
- Sprinkle sea salt and then coconut.
- Melt small amount of chocolate chips in microwave, stirring occasionally until glossy.
- Put one drop of Wild Orange oil into chocolate, stirring to mix.
- With a spoon, drizzle chocolate over banana.
Dark Chocolate Chia Cardamom Sushi
- Melt dark chocolate chips in microwave, stirring occasionally until glossy.
- Put one toothpick dipped in Cardamom oil into chocolate, stirring to mix.
- With a spoon, carefully spread chocolate over top half of banana.
- Sprinkle chia seeds, then chopped pistachios. Add flaked sea salt if desired.
To finish: Place bananas in freezer and freeze for about an hour. Transfer sushi to serving platter and slice, removing pointed ends.
Tip: When serving, make available pairs of chopsticks and little dishes of “soy sauce” and other sushi “condiments,” such as chocolate, caramel, almond butter, raw sugar, chia seeds, raw honey, and so on.
Related Posts: More Essential Oil Recipes You May Like
Save to your Pinterest Board so you can easily find the recipe when you are ready to make it
Before You Go, See What’s New On The Blog
- Balancing Chakras with Essential Oils
- 5 Essential Oil Roller Bottle Blend Recipes for Calming and Relaxation
- Festive Essential Oil Diffuser Blends for Christmas Season
- How to DIY Make Scented Lotion with Essential Oils
- Benefits of Siberian Fir Essential Oil, Uses, & Diffuser Blends
- Say Goodbye to Cellulite with these Best Essential Oils