Homemade Aromatherapy Play Dough
Entertain your kids by turning play time into learning time by making aromatherapy play dough! This activity is a great way for children to learn about aromatherapy and essential oils. Use a variety of oils and colors to help kids learn new scents. Some fun essential oils could include: Wild Orange, Peppermint, Lemon, Rosemary, or Lavender. Your kids may enjoy choosing the scents for themselves.
2 cups flour
2 cups colored water
1 cup salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
5 drops essential oils
- Combine all ingredients, except for essential oils, in a large saucepan and stir until combined.
- Once combined, put over medium heat. Using a spatula, continue to stir ingredients together until it forms a ball.
Note: Don’t overcook as it will lead to dry play dough.
- Remove from heat and cool on parchment paper.
- Once cool, add five drops of your favorite essential oil and knead until thoroughly combined.
- You’re done! Just store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for months of fun.
**Are you ready to get started with doTERRA Essential Oils? I can help you get the best price, and when you order through me you get access to all kinds of benefits! Click Here for more information